BTEC Accreditation for your Customer Service Team
This is a rare opportunity for your organisation to take advantage of
fully funded customer service training for your managers, team leaders
and customer facing staff.
Would you like to access some high quality customer focussed training leading to nationally recognised qualifications at no cost to you or your employer? Training is available for both Level 2 (BTEC Certificate in Customer Service) and Level 3 (BTEC Certificate in Managing Customer Service)
What will delegates receive?
- A full training programme of four days (Level 3) or three days (Level 2)
- Coaching and assessment visits to your workplace
- Email and telephone support from your trainer for your assignments
- Learning materials to take away and use at work
What will delegates achieve?
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Customer Service
- Functional skills certification
- Personal Learning& Thinking Styles certification
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
This offer is possible through access to adult apprenticeships, making these qualifications available to anyone who is in paid employment and not already educated to degree or QCF Level 4 standard. All you pay is the £250 registration fee. After that, all you need to invest is your time and commitment, together with the support of your workplace, and you can access a comprehensive programme that would normally cost up to £3,000.
For further information or to make a booking, please contact Alan Hester on
07970 522760 or email email@example.com