The successful management of change is what keeps organisation in business. This workshop focusses on the vital people aspect of implementing successful and productive change in the workplace. Change is about people and process - both need careful planning and constant attention throughout the process.
- Why do many people automatically avoid or resist change - even when the change will benefit them?
- Why planning the change process is very bit as important as planning the change itself
- Powerful models for understanding and managing change in organizations
- Tools and techniques for managing change
- Avoiding assumptions and identifying risks
- Understanding and managing resistance to change
- Promoting teamwork and inclusion throughout the change process
- Monitoring and measuring progress
For further information or to make a booking, please contact Alan Hester on
07970 522760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org